Monday, June 30, 2008

Trip to The Country

This past week I was in Ohio visiting family and it was just my luck that the county fair was in town that week. Yeehaw! My family lives in the small town of Ottawa, Ohio where the fair is a BIG deal. My cousin Kylee showed two pigs and a feeder calf during the week. She won her division for one of her pigs! Woo!

Their fair is a lot different than here. I feel like our fair consists of more rides than animals and many Hispanics. The fair I went to is all about showing animals and there's a bunch of rednecks. :-) It was fun! My cousin Jordan and I experienced caramel apples covered in M&Ms. Quite good and highly recommended by us both.


Overall it was a fun trip. Any crazy county fair stories y'all have?

1 comment:

Leesh said...

Well I guess that makes me a redneck considering there are NO rides at the Carroll County fair and barns and barns of animals