Thursday, June 19, 2008

Line Up Ladies!

I was on AOL yesterday and noticed that David cook is sexy and single! Who knew?! Well, as I am taken by a wonderful boyfriend, those still in the hunt read on. People magazine comes out with a Single & Sexy Man list every year. Topping the list are David Cook, Mario Lopez, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, and Hunter Johannson, Scarlett's twin brother.


I will say, the list has gone down hill. I think you know it's getting bad when Britney Spears' brother Bryan shows up, Bret Michaels from Rock of Love, and a mediocre tennis player, James Blake.



Apparently the horse dudes are from Saturday Night Live. I'm not saying these last five or bad choices, I'm just saying...where are the Leo DiCaprio days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Brett Michaels from rock of love?

She Can Laugh at the Days to Come said...

yes thank you bf. :-) I changed it