Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hershey Park

Hello friends,

This past Monday I went with Anthony's family to Hershey Park for the day. It has been a long time since I have been there! They have definitely upgraded. One of my fav things to do at any amusement park is people watch. I mean there are all kinds of strange people there.

My favorite rollercoaster I would say was the Storm Runner. It was one of those coasters that starts you off going 60 mph or whatever. It scares the crap out of you, but you are always ready to get back in line again. We went on it twice.

It always amazes me how many small children and old people go on rollercoasters.


I also love to see the pictures of everyone's faces at the end of a roller coaster. Kind of like this one:


We didn't do any water rides, however, Anthony did enjoy this:


I couldn't find any more funny roller coaster faces. If you are bored, google some and post them in the comments suckas!

2 comments:

Alicia Lee said...

my home land! or at least close to it :) I love hersheypark!

Anonymous said...

Amazing trip